[Harp-L] lightweight mic shells

I've decided to discontinue the lightweight mic shells. I still have the molds and still have the materials so they will remain available for a while but I will be discontinuing them. I have plans to make and sell some custom mics machined by me from various materials such as brass and aluminum, of my own design, but they will only be available as I get them made and will not be something I do a lot of, mostly it will be for my own enjoyment. I've enjoyed making the lightweight mic shells but for the time and money involved I can't really see continuing on with them, instead I'd rather focus my attention and efforts elsewhere.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...