Re: [Harp-L] Recording Question No Harp Content

http://www.blamepro.com/mwn/br81.htm

Boss has a new program called BR-8 Wave Converter
Software<http://www.rolandus.com/SUPPORT/SOFTWARE/UPDATES.HTM#br8_wav>(downloadable
for FREE) that lets you take BR-8 Zip disks, mount them on any
PC with a Zip drive, and convert single or stereo BR-8 tracks to .wav files.
Or you can take .wav files from the PC and load them into pre-formatted BR-8
songs. The BR-8 Wave Converter Software lets you:

Burn audio CDs from BR-8 mixes using a computer CD-RW
Import drum loops or other tracks from CDs into a BR-8 to use for writing
songs
Upload your BR-8 mixes to MP3 sites
Email tracks to your friends (great for collaborations)
Transfer BR-8 tracks or songs to other audio programs for editing or plug-in
processing