Re: [Harp-L] Lee OUCH-Skers

Anyone with a mustache have a way to stop the pain???
I don't know why I ordered another one because they really pull on your
stash. Can you fill that crack with something? I tried putting a little candle
wax but it didn't help. Love the tone but I think Special 20's are more air
tight and just as nice.

Pic

In a message dated 1/27/2009 2:54:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,