[Harp-L] Seydel harps- not just the 1847s- clarification

  List,
  I think I have been misunderstood  or I may have
  spoken too soon. I apologize to Rupert for putting
  him on the spot, if I did. Rupert is right on the
  facts regarding my purchase and his preference to be
  contacted off list.

  It has taken me sometime to figure out whether the
  problem was with my harp or my playing. Certainly it
  wasn't my playing but the Blues Session harps that I
  own- a handful of them needed working, muscle
  training, gapping or what have you? My other Seydel
  harps in the key of A, C, Bb, Eb, F are playable.
  The problematic harps- LD, D and G are playable
  today but were not so 9 months ago. I should have
  mentioned that in my previous post. Sorry.

  I feel curious that when everyone agrees on every
  issue, nobody is doing the thinking. On this list I
  have heard everything positive about the 1847s while
  other Seydel brands are never much discussed. That's
  what got me started. I can say a lot of nice things
  about Seydel harps- the feel, the looks, low
  maintenance and durability- all plusses.

  So go out and seek those sleek, mean harps y'all.
  Remember, Rupert is behind you!

  Now, I have to return that phone call from Rupert.
  What a gentleman!

  Venk
  "Haste makes waste. Waste makes worry. So don't be
  in a hurry"

www.myspace.com/harpdad