[Harp-L] TODAY'S LESSON

                Good lessons, thanks!  And I loved the threads, but ... Junior Wells brings to mind the old saw, "I only know one note, but I know when to use it!"  I wish...

-Dave Fertig

Forwarded Message: [Harp-L] TODAY'S LESSON

        [Harp-L] TODAY'S LESSON
        Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:39 AM

                pfmoore439@xxxxxxx

            harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Today's
Lesson is about style and delivery rather than technique.  Please note
the use of "space" and the importance of not playing a million notes.

Also please note that dressing well always means playing well and says to ones audience, "we know WTF we are doing."

That's what I'm talkin' about.

Enjoy.
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s4UPsANq14