Re: [Harp-L] Obama's harmonica?

jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm guessing that earlier up the line, Stevie Wonder gifted Obama with a harmonica? (I suppose another possibility is the Obama was carrying a harmonica to give to Stevie?)

Either way, it's pretty cool to hear Obama talking about "Stevie's harmonica"!
watching one of the videos on the whitehouse youtube channel,
you can see stevie holding onto his harmonica while waiting for
obama to move down the line of wellwishers.  i don't recall seeing
him actually give it to him, but it did look that that was his intent.

cool.