[Harp-L] TARP for HARPS (was Obama's harmonica)

Maybe with such recognition for our ignominious axe, so neglected and maligned, so far back in the line of musicans to get respect, gigs and (gasp) payment, us lowly harpsuckers might turn this sudden recognition into access for some bailout funds!

Dave "Will Play Harp for TARP" Fertig

                Forwarded Message: [Harp-L] Re: Obama's harmonica?

        [Harp-L] Re: Obama's harmonica?
        Tuesday, January 27, 2009 7:37 PM

                "jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>

            harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Also,
in video of one of the Inaugural Balls Stevie plays harmonica.  I
couldn't quite make out what kind of harmonica it was, but my best
guess was a
Super 64x.  Anybody know what it was?

So we've
got the mention of harmonica in the Inaugural Poem, Stevie playing
harmonica at one of the Inaugural Balls, Stevie playing a keyboard
clearly blazoned HOHNER at the big Pre-Inauguration concert on the
National Mall, and Obama himself mentioning harmonica!

We should all be pleased!