[Harp-L] effects pedals for harps

As far as effect pedals for amplified harp, Lone Wolf makes these especially for the harmonica play through amplifiers: http://www.lwharpamps.com/delay.html
If you are playing through a digital amp ( Roland Street Cube, etc.) there is an inexpensive pedal that warms up your tone and makes your amp sound more like a tube amp:
http://www.digitech.com/products/Pedals/BadMonkey.php
I have been using this one for a while and personally think it has a great sound, for not much money.
I just got my double trouble HARPGEAR amp, which is a tube amp and built specifically for playing a Harp through.....I cannot begin to tell you what a smooth tone it has!
http://www.harpgear.com/
If you want the ultimate in effects pedals for your harp, check out the HOG:http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ElectroHarmonix-HOG-Guitar-Synthesizer?sku=153337
There are many more out there...Jason Ricci seems to have the ultimate effects pedal box and is generous in sharing his knowledge.
later
Rush