Re: [Harp-L] klezmer on chromatic harp

Daniel,

I've played some Klezmer on a regular C chromatic. Listen to Shalom Aleichem (in Am), Der Farbrenter Khosid (in Cm), and Joshua Yaakov (in Dm) on my Harmonica & Guitar Duets CD at

http://cdbaby.com/cd/naiditch

On Shalom Aleichem I also used an A harmonica minor diatonic.

Hope this helps,
David Naiditch
http://www.davidnaiditch.com/