Re: [Harp-L] Was today's lesson, now Junior and Buddy

You've pretty much summed up Led Z, everytime I saw them. Of all the blues greats that I've seen multiple times, there weren't any that didn't have hot and cold shows, I personally think that it is the nature of music that has to come from emotion and heart. The most extreme case for me was Albert Collins, who I saw give the worst performance I ever saw, and during his later years several of the best. Now, I have heard that Albert King always gave 100%, but I was only lucky enough to catch two shows, and they were outstanding. Harp content: Best hamonica performances I've seen, have been Paul Butterfield, 1967, and James Harman, 1998. JD