To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 7:38 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Blues From Singapore, Chicken Shack Revival Band

Hi All,

I've performed recently with my band, Chicken Shack Revival at Singapore's Esplanade Outdoor Theatre.

I've uploaded the videos of our recent performance to youtube, you can find it on our channel:
http://youtube.com/chickenshackrevival

....and if you just wanna listen to the tracks that evening, tune in to:
http://soundclick.com/chickenshackrevival

Enjoy! Please check it out! And please feel free to leave comments on our videos and/or audios.

Chicken Shack Revival shall continue to do the darnest
best in the effort to keep the blues flames alive in this part of the world so stay
tuned for more to come!

Have a great weekend,
Louis Lam

New Email names for you!