To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 3:37 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: A=440 Hz

Most harp customizers also tune sharp for the same reason (for playing with a band). I know for a fact Joe Spiers does this, although you could probably ask for true tuning if it bothers you, or maybe if you play solo all the time. Most people in the audience don't have good enough pitch to notice a few cents' difference.

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR
Ph: 205.435.0991
pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx