[Harp-L] A=440 Hz

The great Tommy Morgan, quoted in the book by Kim Field, HARMONICAS, HARPS, AND HEAVY BREATHERS:

"My instrument of choice is the #270. but I carry them all and play them all. i carry instruments tuned to 440, 442 and 445....I carry blues tempered diatonics, too, where you take a C harmonica and tune the E and B down and the F up. I play with and without the tongue block. If I'm playing a blues sound, I'm lipping, but I'm a tongue blocker because of my original chromatic training...."

JP