[Harp-L] Recording Gear For Sale - Just In Time for SPAH!

Make sure you're totally ready for SPAH! You'll want to capture all those great musical moments, down the hall, 2am in the morning, or on stage. And of course the seminars... the SEMINARS!!! You'll be able to treasure them forever when you record them on this incredible Sony MiniDisc recorder:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260439178220

I'm selling the whole guacamole; Sony's top-of-the-line MiniDisc, AudioTechnica mics, mic battery module and more.

You know I'm a nut when it comes to recording EVERYTHING EVERYTIME I play. Listening to my recorded performances or practices has really helped me to become a better player. If you've ever thought of getting a device to record yourself, this is a great opportunity to get a MiniDisc recorder and accessories at a great price.

Harmonica content: the aforementioned SPAH and this - the MiniDisc format has long been known to accurately capture the nuances of harmonica. Seriously.

Thanks,
Ray.
--
My Music (captured on MiniDisc) - www.resgraphics.com/music