[Harp-L] Danny G's Harmonica Party

You have to get a permit to have a festival, so .....
We're having our 5th BIG Harmonica Party here on July 10-11-12.
It's all open mic and everyone is welcome to play whatever they play. I have a great sound system but feel free to bring whatever makes you comfortable. I play with computerized background music, some people play to CD's and some bring friends.
I can't promise anything as to if there will be other instruments to accompany you.
We've had some really good guitarists and keyboardists, an accordion player in the past who jammed with everyone but I never know who's coming until they get here. Invite your band members and their families. This is allot of fun. All I can promise is that you are in for a treat. Grab your harps, your family and friends, bring lawn chairs and a covered dish. We usually get 150 -200 people.

Look for Hotel accommodations in Alliance, Ohio.
Primitive tent camping
Limited space for campers ... call ahead for availability
(no hook-ups but clean porta potty's are available)

The address is

21746 North Benton West Road
North Benton, Ohio 44449

my cell is 330 322-9625