Re: [Harp-L] RE Little Walter's harmony/Let's all talk Little Walter!

Okay, Larry, how do you know what Bukka knew?  Other than that I agree
with Larry, and I am a big theory guy.  I think theory helps you
communicate and exponentialize ideas.  I was not a theory guy for the
first 15 years of playing and I still had a great time.

Also, Richard H., the sharp 7 is the root of the scale or the one.
Moving from the root, down a half step to the major seventh, down
another half step to the flat seventh is a very common sound in the
blues and jazz.  Try it.  Play a blues lick that ends on 2 draw.  Then
bend one half step lower to 2 draw single bend, then bend another to 2
draw double bend.  You have probably done that a million times without
knowing the theory.