[Harp-L] Re: Budda MB vs SP20 (was B-radical! Harmonica Pre-order Sale ends today!)

Chris' opinion.  I'm sure you can find him and ask him.  I honestly cannot remember, nor do I have the knowledge of customizing to venture a guess.  I've played stock Special 20's for most of my life, so it seemed natural to want modified ones.

Dan Gage