From: Tony Gouw <angrykoopa@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Chromatic harmonica suggestions?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 1:16 AM

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who tipped me off about Kim Wilson slow blues. I got a
couple of his songs and I love them; his playing is such a tribute to the
older harp players, yet it's still completely original and his. Very
grateful to all who responded lol.

But anyway, I have another question - what's a good chromatic harmonica for
an intermediate diatonic player? I was going to go ahead and get the cheaper
Chrometta but I saw many complaints of it being leaky, not lasting, etc. So
basically, what kind of chromatic do you recommend for a guy who's been
playing diatonic for a good while, that isn't too leaky and can take a
relative pounding? I don't really have a budget, but more than $250 will
make me sweat.

Again, thanks in advance!

Respect,
Tony