[Harp-L] Patents and the B-Radical

Brad Harrison contacted me to let me know that the application won't be available for viewing due to how it was filed. Hopefully it will be granted soon so we can see what new ideas Brad is bringing to the table with his B-Radical--it certainly looks nice from the outside.

Thanks to Brad for clearing up my confusion in this and also to Vern and everyone else who posted on the guidelines and such for patents.

JR Ross