[Harp-L] Jerry McCain vs Big Walter upper octave playing

Sorry Overblowers,

But i'm gonna talk about the blues some more.  When Jerry McCain plays his upper octave riff in "Steady" it seems to be a lesser elaboration on Big Walters upper octave playing.  What's Big doing?  I know Jerry McCain's style but Big Walters is much more intricate, and I'm having trouble transcribing it. Does he draw 7-8 in rapid succession back and forth towards a walk down, where Jerry McCain just does a slide?  If anyone has any insights(esp Winslow) I would love to hear them.

Nicholas Lovett