From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gary Calahan
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:03 PM
To: Harp-L
Subject: [Harp-L] 270 Hohnor Chroms

Hello,

I have 4 270's that I admit to not playing very often. Recently, I think I
recall someone suggesting after the key of "C", an E flat would be the next
best key to get.  Can anyone comment whether that was stated?  Next, if
true.....the reason since am primarily a diatonic player..  Just been
curious.  I have a C,B Flatt,D and G

Gary C

--
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim your
sails!"