Re: [Harp-L] 270 Hohnor Chroms

Gary, Eb is not a bad key for a C chromo to play. There are lots of possibilities. Why not try to play your C chromo in Eb? Just a thought.

smo-joe

On Jul 1, 2009, at 11:02 PM, Gary Calahan wrote:

Hello,

I have 4 270's that I admit to not playing very often. Recently, I think I
recall someone suggesting after the key of "C", an E flat would be the next
best key to get. Can anyone comment whether that was stated? Next, if
true.....the reason since am primarily a diatonic player.. Just been
curious. I have a C,B Flatt,D and G

Gary C

--
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim your
sails!"