[Harp-L] everthing but the kitchen sink

Hi folks,

I recently joined and have only posted once or twice.  I am the furthest thing from a pro but I still enjoy hearing about amps and custom harps, etc.  I can barely play a tune but I get lot out of reading the 'blow by blow' analysis of the playing of various artists. However,  I really hate it when it gets personal!

We are all flawed human beings (me anyway).  This is a place where we can raise each other up.  So please, when you are posting with emotion, read it over before you press send.  I for one would really appreciate the consideration. Thanks.

Doug H