Re: [Harp-L] Subject: RE Little Walter's harmony/Let's all talk Little Walter!/ or Maybe Not?

I remember being at Gt. Lakes boot camp in 61 and seeing L.W. 3 times. The first time he was so drunk he couldn't stand and had to lean on a mike stand. I thought I would give him a second shot and wasn't disappointed. He was F A N T A S T I C. The third time he must have had a monkey on his arm. And it wasn't D5W.

Zo, batting .333 may be ok in baseball, but for a musician? (I still like his playing.)

smo-joe