Subject: Re: [Harp-L] new harp case, cool design

Like you, I've always dug the old 'doctor's bags' just for their  looks.

I'm interested in those Doctors' bags 1 and 2 of Jerry's...since you
complained of not enough room for a chromo, smokey....IF those round (are they
made of pvc?) holders for diatonics are rigid, joined together and locked in
place, doesn't it look as though one could fit at least 3 - 4 12-hole
chroms  upright in the gaps around the edges of the rounded holders?

Even if you can't carry them 'bare', at least then maybe in a soft case?
(you can click on those two photos of his to see them better). They're very
nice, indeed.

I remember seeing a bag like that not too long ago and thinking it would
make an extremely cool harp case.

Elizabeth
PS: I love Michael's 'chromophobic'

"Message: 9
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:25:12 -0400
From: Joe and Cass  Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>
To: Jerry Deall <jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

Wow, nice. I wasn't aware those could be found anywhere. I guess I
assumed that they would wind up with a family member. I'll have too
look around down here (where we have a lot of old people) and there
is even an entire town (Arcadia) full of antique stores. Must be at
least 35 stores.

smo-joe

On Jul 2, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Jerry  Deall wrote:

> I create cases out of old/antique medical cases, for  myself and
> others.
>
> See the link for some pics.  Jerry.
>
> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?
>  fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=82639443&albumId=2392837

**************Dell Summer Savings: Cool Deals on Popular Laptops â Shop
Now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222696924x1201468348/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D1)