[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Green Parrot/Live Webcam - JR&NB shows this weekend?

On Jul 2, 2009, at 5:28 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

Ooooooh.....no respect, Smokey...no respect! You're just going to have to get back up onstage with Jason and play another duet of Summertime...just to show these whippersnappers who they're dealing with ;)

Too late, I'm too old now. I aged since you saw me last. lolol

It's a shame the Green Parrot is just too far away from where you live.

But it's a cool place. The local inhabitants are (shall we say) a TRIP.

Are they still doing that Live Feed thing they used to have?

I think so.

JR&NB are playing there for 3 days as far as I know, starting tonight....the sound checks are at 5:30pm - shows start at 10pm...

3 nights. That SHOWS what a draw he is. They wouldn't have him there if he was a schmutz.

Just did a search: here it is: I'm not sure how much the webcam will show..

Jason does a sound check at 5:30 and goes on at 10. I did a sound check at 6:59:30 and went on at 7. No respect.
I wonder how big Jason's crowd was. We had 75-80 inside and maybe 50-55 outside. They opened the windows. It's raining cats and dogs and we're getting flooded.

http://www.greenparrot.com/webcam.htm

Elizabeth

"Message: 10