[Harp-L] BASS X 4 Seminar in Sacramento!

A lot of harmonica bass talk in recent weeks here on the "L". I figured that
some might like to know that here will be a special Bass Seminar at the
convention. Four corners of a room will be occupied by a "Bass Master". Dick
Gardner is the only one I am sure about at this time. Just Dick alone would
be an awesome seminar by itself! Rotate around the "four basses" and take it
up a notch , or two or three or four!

wb
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman