[Harp-L] Geez, don't poke the bear on this list!

Just getting back to my comp(i'm on vacay), I am left puzzled about the respose to an innocuous comment I made about "white boy crap".  I used this term subjectively, referring to an approach to blues music that I consider to be unauthentic.  Paul Butterfield was not used as an example, this was not an objective statement meant to name names.  I didn't read all of the responses, nor do I care to, and advise all of you not to take what a twenty-two year says too seriously. None of you mentioned(that I read) anything about the cats I wrote, the underlying comparison, that no one got, is that those guitar players made the sound of the records possible. For the record, I don't like Butterfield whatsoever, but can't sit down when I hear Gary Primich, ok.  Settle down. I apologize if I ruffled any overblown sixteenth feathers, and am not choosing to use this as a resource in the future.

With my hat in my hand(and my overcoat too),
Nicholas Lovett

PS Feel free to contact me offlist.