[Harp-L] New to list and harmonica in general

Hello all
I'm new to the harmonica and the list. I've been silently lurking on the list for about a week. Just trying to get the gist of it and follow some of the topics. I have to say I do enjoy it. A few things I wanted to post about.

Abner- Read your wifes review, I like a few others thought it was complete and awesome. I will be seeing Jason for the first time this Sept.. Tell Mrs. Blue-Eyes kudos. It was a great
review.

Nicholas- I remember being your age. Granted I'm only 26 now, but I've probably been through and seen more as a veteran of the Military then most cats my age, maybe even most older. My 2 cents, learn to take some constructive criticism. Me being a new player I love how tight and helpful the harp community has been (a la harmonicajam forums, harmonicaspace). Its a true blessing and should be treated as such. You have alot of people on here who have knowledge and wisdom far beyond our years they are willing to share. Don't mess that up by making posts that stir things up. Its not worth it man. I personally love how helpful everybody is and at the price of improving, I will never let my ego get in the way. That would just be detrimental. This community is awesome and you don't see it much in other instruments.. Realize what you have here. Blues is a tradition, and many are willing to "pass the torch" to a new generation of players like us, but not if you post to continually rile feathers man. There is no place for that.

All - Thank you so much for any help you've given me so far. I'm truly blessed to know that there is such support and look forward to this journey of learning the harp, a journey that will last the rest of my life.

Nick Jenkins