Re: [Harp-L] I know, I know: Yet another wireless mike question!

Dennis, try the Line 6 X2 XDS95 digital wireless.  $199 at Musicians
Friend.  I use it for every gig and it is exactly the same as plugging my
bullet mic into a cable.  The frequency it uses is above 900mhz, so there is
no problem with the new bandwidth regs.  The guitar player in my band uses
the same wireless, with zero crosstalk.  I recommend it highly.

I reviewed it at my blog here:
http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2009/05/review-line-6-x2-digital-wireless-xds95.html

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog