  From: Joshua King
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 9:21 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] New harp vid and tv

  Hi,

  If you are on the US west coast, you can see me on TV tonight 7 or 8pm.  I
  don't know.  I'm the kid working on my rhythm on piano on the NBC show
  King's.

  Harp content.  New Low Rider video from last nite and please don't give me a
  hard time about all the girls.  My sister has already done that and still
  is...thank you.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmAB6oy2_H8

  Happy 4th of July!

  Josh King