Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 21:21:44 -0400
From: "Joshua King" <joshuaking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] New harp vid and tv
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

If you are on the US west coast, you can see me on TV tonight 7 or 8pm.  I
don't know.  I'm the kid working on my rhythm on piano on the NBC show
King's.

Harp content.  New Low Rider video from last nite and please don't give me a
hard time about all the girls.  My sister has already done that and still
is...thank you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmAB6oy2_H8

Happy 4th of July!

Josh King