RE: [Harp-L] My Cruncher...

Very well said Warren!  I've known SJ for roughly 7 years and I couldn't
have put it any better than you did below.

Cheers!

I bought a Cruncher when it first came out. I received #16 in the run. I
recently took a drive to CT. to see my friend Sonny and have him go through
it to make any upgrades/changes that have transpired over the last year or
so. He swapped out a speaker for the new speaker configuration, new
rectifier and a few other tweeks. End result: Holy Cow! The amp was great
before but now it is just sick with dripping tone and volume. I am a nobody
but I am pleased to personally "self-endorse" the Sonny Jr. Cruncher. I paid
full price and have no expectations of favor for my endorsement.

Sonny is an amazing man in many ways. I know that he has some "flaws" just
like EVERYBODY else on this planet but his heart and intentions are noble in
my book. His level of dedication to his vision/ears and his customer service
commitment are second to none.

So Sonny, today I raise my glass to you. Keep fighting the good fight. I
know that you are constantly working to fine tune your products as well as
your public persona. Those that truly know you, "get you". I can only hope
that "others" will consider getting to know you a little better so that they
may "get you" more in the future. I am happy that you say that you have
moved into a "better place" spiritually and emotionally. The harp world is
in a better place for it. We need the Sonny Jr's in our field whether we
"get" them or not. It is the envelope pushers that give us all incredible
choices on how to spend our hard earned dough!

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director