[Harp-L] Re instrument insurance

I have had my instruments insured through muscpro for about 12 years. The
also include free insurance for your computers and music books.My wife had
her laptop stolen from her locked car a few years back and they settled with
no problems. Also a friend had his PA stolen and they settled.

<< The rates and deductible are a heck of a lot lower and give
us more coverage than our other policies they might be covered under.  Plus
there are provisions for emergency replacements and equipment rental if
something happens while traveling.  It's something we are considering.  Does
anyone have experience with this company? http://www.musicproinsurance.com/>>

Steve York

www.steveyork.com