From: Robert Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Fw: butterfield
To: "GINO" <ginoharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 1:50 PM

"One More Heartache" is the worst 3rd Position you've ever heard?....

See what I mean,-) rock on my friend! If you think only one way for Third
Position you are seriously limiting what you can play in that position...

Listen to his FIRST position playin' on HIGHWAY 28.....brilliant in my
book!! Again....different strokes couldn't be truer......

Best,
Rob Paparozzi