[Harp-L] RE: Little Wing Fifth Position

Thanks John.  I am with you on that and also like 5th a lot for the
Hesitation Blues.

Mad Dog
www.maddogharp.com
http://www.reverbnation.com/mdfriedman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lately, I've been playing "Little Wing"  with two different bands
(each of which plays a somewhat different arrangement) using fifth
position and it sounds pretty good.  I'm not at all sure that I'm
playing it correctly with all the right changes and chord tones, and
I will lay out for some passages.  But, all the other musicians seem
to like it, and it sounds good.  Don't really know if I've come up
with some approximations that work or what, but everyone is digging
it, and I'm having fun doing it since I like the tune.

FWIW.

JP