[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 71, Issue 42

Ken, Dentistry rates vary around the country. Places like LA, NYC and southern Florida you are paying for the dentists high living costs and prestige. Anywhere vanity is high the price of vanity is high not to say having implants is vain.

Utah may have a lower cost of living and lower demand so the
prices could be more reasonable.   I think they are around the $1k to
$1.5K in my part of PA.   Philly, Balt. and DC are higher.

You might consider getting the post and crown(s) done in Utah as well.

Google "oral surgeons implants Utah" and see what websites come up.
Make some calls. Ask how long the surgeon has been
doing implant procedures and get some referrals. A failed or incorrectly placed
implant can cause you a lot of misery and expense. Failed means it didn't
fuse to the bone. There is about a 3-4 month period for the bone to osseointegrate (fuse) with the
implant(s),

I can't believe I'm on vacation this week and talking shop.
Staycations are over rated.

mike