From: Rob Paparozzi [mailto:Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:11 AM
To: Anthony Smith; 'michael rubin'; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Levon Helm and The Rco Allstars/Butter

Anthony,

Sorry if I didn't laugh along with the gang, but when it comes to
Butterfield's music and how important it was to MY learning the instrument.
I take it pretty seriously when  these kind of blank statements are being
made on an international Harp forum.
( I agree tho, it's hard to know when someone is joking in email, so use
more ,-))) when you can,-)