RE: [Harp-L] major pentatonic

> I'm working on the Grateful Dead's China Cat Sunflower.

--Jim, I usually play it in 2nd position...bends are tricky but not bad. Sometimes I'll play it in 1st...easier to play the notes but not as funky sounding...also sometimes play it on chromatic; same deal. Notes are easy to ply but doesn't sound funky enough. I think 2nd position is most expressive for this tune.

WVa Bob