[Harp-L] SPAH

I'm really bummed that I'll not be able to make out to the SPAH convention.  I do carpentry work for a "living" and things have been pretty bleak financially speaking.  But.............I along with my amp builder Dale Laslie at MegaTone Amps will have our Wezo-45 2-10 Combo along with a 2-12 extension cabinet at the convention via our newest endorsee David Barrett.  He'll have it set up somewhere (not sure where) at the convention and we invite anyone who might be interested to stop by and give it a test drive.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com