[Harp-L] SPAH

I'm planning to attend SPAH from Thurs. Aug. 13 through to Sunday AM.  Looking forward to seeing and hearing a lot of great harmonica playing there, and contributing a little of my own.

I'll plan to bring a kit that includes my RP350.  It would be a lot of fun to park that thing next to some of the killer amps that I expect to see there and compare the sounds.

See you in Sacramento, regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter