Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:45:48 -0400
From: Jim Fitting <jfitting@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] all this "Butter" talk...
To: harp el List <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

"This sure is a lot of talk about Paul Butterfield, who's playing I happen
to love.  I think the context of when he happened is also a key to why he
was so influential. As an earlier post indicated he really was a
trailblazer, in bringing blues harmonica into the rock scene and pushing
even further".