Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci Revue from Orlando Blues Society - OBBS

Sounds just like the five* active members of the Cincinnati Blues Society
contributed to that article.

Nope, it ain't your grandad's Blues......

...and if that's all that the Blues is allowed to be, Next year it will be
four members, then three, then......
...funny, but I bet there was a time when those Blues fans rolled their eyes
at the old folks complaining about their music..."back in my day, even the
white blues guys wore sunglasses and pork pie hats, growlin' 'bout how 'dey
got de blues'...and that's the way it should stay....."

* Snarky hyperbole.........by at least 50%

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com

46 Long on itunes: