To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 8:16 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Butterfield´s last album

With all this talk about Paul B, what about his last album, came out a couple of years before he died? "or something. Anybody heard it?
Some of his recorded stuff late in life was absolutely awful, but I´ve never heard anything at all about this one.
I still have some songs to go on my Emusic subscription and I saw that it was available, but I´m not sure. (Frank Sinatra live in Tokyo 1963 is also there; a strong contender to almost anything.)

Martin