RE: [Harp-L] RE: butterfield

I remember the 80s TV show "Tour of Duty". One of the officers was trying to learn to play harmonica and when he was sent to get some replacements came across a kid playing harp. He asked where he learned to play like that and the kid said "Chicago". The officer said "You're coming with me." He was informed the kid was a pacifist and refused to fire weapon, but he took him anyway. I don't recall how it all ended up.
Wait...I just googled and found this:
http://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/24/arts/tv-review-tour-of-duty-in-vietnam.html
Ryan