From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of marcos coll
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:21 AM
To: harp forum
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: butterfields last album

Yeah......as i said im a die hard fun of Butters,but this
one........................damn!!!!!!!!!!!For my taste is so bad that is
even funny!!!!!Anyway,his LIVE album or better days could make u forget if
he had 100 like the "rides again" one.........

And the cover......ha ha ha!

los reyes del KO
marcos coll
reichenbergerstr. 59