[Harp-L] Butterfield on TV

I remember a TV program dedicated to music that I saw in NYC (almost positively on PBS) that would focus on one or two artists. It may have been "Soundstage". I was young and it was probably in the 70s. This episode had Paul Butterfield and Bonnie Raitt playing I think separately but definitely together for one song. I was reverential! Bonnie's voice and affection for harp players on all of her albums at that time. And Paul who had galvanized my soul with "Drifting and Drifting" live. What a marriage and what an emotional memory I have of that little known TV event. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues