[Harp-L] Re: Butterfield

John,
They are fan recorded audio or videos that can be found on ebay sometimes or traded on
the Butterfield traders list group. Most of the videos are on YouTube now.

I bought most of mine on ebay years ago and traded privately with a few list members.

Here is the Yahoo site for Butterfield Traders
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Buttertraders/

Check the back posts. You can find out a lot from the hardcore fans.

btw, I gave all my studio lps and eps to his son Gabe when Gabe put together the exhibit to honor his father a couple years back.
Some day I'll take a trip to the Florida Keys to visit my old lps. :)

Mike