Re: [Harp-L] Set Lists - I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours!

OK here goes:

Living Life By The Drop
Rolling and Tumbling
Going Out To The Country
The Sky Is Crying
Belly Button Window
Sweet Home Chicago
Statesboro Blues
Viola Lee Blues
Highway 51
New Speedway Boogie
The Weight
Maggie May
Fresh Air
I Got A Line On You
Blindman
Splish Splash (I was Taking a Bath)
Johnny Be Goode
Room To Move
Dear Mr. Fantasy
Mary Ann
Dust My Broom
Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out
Boom Boom Out Go The Lights
Key To The Highway
Dear Mr. Fantasy
All Along The Watchtower

These are just a few of the old songs I love... I bet I could come up with a
whole lot more if I had a few miniutes to think about it.

PEACE
Splash