Re: [Harp-L] Set Lists - I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours!

Here's a recent one from my big electric band.  You should recognize
most of these, so I didn't cite the original artists, except for our
original.  Three sets, 50-55 min each, 15-20 min break in between.  We
have maybe 10 more that we trade in and out.  No science to how we
make a playlist.  Somebody usually volunteers before a gig.

Sweet Home Chicago
All your lovin
It hurts me too
Further on up the road
Help Me
Cross Cut Saw
Thrill is gone
I loved another  woman
Dark Turkish Eyes (original)
Bottle of Wine (original)
Little Red Rooster

Looking back
Tore down
Count to 10 (Original)
Hideaway
Blues from Berlin (original, instrumental)
Too tired
I don’t know
Big Boss man
La Grange
Jesus just left Chicago

Junior’s Wailing
Almost fed up with the Blues
Mystery Train
Blues in the dark (original)
Cockadoodle do ya (original)
The sky is crying
Stop messin with the kid
Biker Chick (original)
Hey Bartender
Let the good times roll

And here's one for my acoustic duo.  We have about a dozen more we are
working on right now.  These are also about 1-hr sets, each.  With
this duo, setlists are more of a "guideline" than a set-in-stone
bible.  You'll notice we borrow some from the big band.

Pride & Joy
Kansas City
Big Boss Man
Crow Jane
Crosscut Saw
Dream Date (original)
Sweet Little Angel
Summertime
Paddy Wagon
Count to 10 (original)
St. James Infirmary

Lemon Squeezer
Right On (original)
Hoochie Coochie Man
Red House
Every Day I Have the Blues
Finger Pickin Pete (original)
Rack Em Up
Walkin Blues
Blues in the Dark (original)
Who Do You Love
Key to the Highway

Very cool to see what other folks are doing.  Thanks for sharing.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.